<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6798456816342647632?origin\x3dhttp://jaz-vinz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
http//jaz-vinz.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

CAN I GIVE UP?
Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I really really wana give up le... Why everydae i have to cry for my love ones.. Who can tell me why???

Am really very worried, frustrated, upset... wad else can i use to describe my feelings and emotions now? Can't think of other vocabs anymore.. but i just wanna tell myself to heck care abt anything,,,

am i juz being too nosey?? Poking my nose into pple';s affairs? I dun even dare to show my emtions to darling cox he is alry so frustrated with his life and if i show him my frustrations, we will end up quarreling.. thta is what i want to avoid...

Does he really know i feel deep inside at this pt of time.

Since the time he sms me till now, i can't eat, sleep, drink.. damn worried.. How can i not be worried for my bf? If i not worried, would i care? It's bcoz i care so that';s why i tell him i am worried...

I was just afraid that he will be too impulsive and start to raise his hands during confrontation.. I was so worried till my gastric was damn painfull.. I waited and waited and trying to survive my last bar of batt to wait for his sms or phone call but nothing came..

Darling i know u are frustrated, angry.. furious and i just dunno how and what to doo. MAybe there is nothing i need to di or i can do.. I feel very helpless.. heart is crying and there was me tearing in MRT to LRT...

I loittered for manyhours and juz can't stop thinking abt how u are doing. I asked myself so many many questions like, are u ok? did u use violence? I was so scared that i'll left alone in the world without you...

Darling.. I really miss u alot... PLease come back soon!!!

No matter wad, pls hang on there.. PLease don give up... I am struggling alot with you.. I am struggling in pain...

writtern @4/09/2008 11:35:00 PM