<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6798456816342647632?origin\x3dhttp://jaz-vinz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
http//jaz-vinz.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

STAY H-A-P-P-Y
Friday, April 11, 2008

Darling,



I want to say, It's really not easy for us to come this far and it's been 2 full months since we became together.. We indeed faced many many challenges but I am thankful that we never once argued about anything..



I enjoyed doing many meaning stuff with you like planning our birthdae, going to east coast to pour our hearts out, going geylang to eat dim sum in the middle of the night, travelling to M'sia together.. All these memories really stayed in my heart.



We have also encouraged each other in many ways. I have also personally learnt alot from you since the first dae i know you.



Darling, I wanna let you know, no matter how much i vent my frustrations out, I still love you. Wad i blog on the blog is noty against you but just that at that very point of time when i blog out my feelings, I was feeling that way.. but after a night, it will be back to mormal.



I know you have been truly hurt by the things i have state down but still in anyway did i give up on you? No right? I still love ou, go all the way out for you, look out for you, buy your fav food and think of ways to cheer you up.



I wanna let you know, you have ME to push you all the way thru this journey, you muz JIA YOU!!! MUZT be HAPPY... HAPPY.. HAPPY.... Kai Xin.... Okie Darling?



You are the BEST in my heart. Dun loose heart.. dun loose faith.. Hang on. U will Definately get back what belongs to you.. Darling supports you all the way.. Gambatte!!!



Lastly, thanks for loving and doting me. It really warmth my heart..



I LOVE YOU DARLING!!

writtern @4/11/2008 12:09:00 AM