Enjoying the school holidays!!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
I am in my 3rd week of School Holidays.. hmmm... another 10 more days and soon school will resume for my students.... These whole month had taken sufficient rest despite still having to teach tuition and also had great time catching up with friends...
It has been a LONG LONG TIME that I had the time to go out with friends. HAve been feeling very vexed too..
Recently my darling also being bullied at work.. poor thing... dunno how to comfort him to make him feel better. Maybe juz a hug? hmmm.. I know he has alot to worry.. but well, I shall just surrender everything to God and let God provide for him.
Been wanting to travel to Melaka to visit my godsis but I DON HAVE TIME!!!!! sobx sobx.. but I thank God that my godsis is understanding.. I miss her so much..I wanna take a break and travel.. Been wanting to go KL too. Planning to go in August but will see how it goes if my dar dar is able to go too..
Hope all is going to be smooth.. and now got to zzzzz already..


