B.R.E.A.K
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
YES.. the word is "BREAK". Not break with my boyfriend but I seriously need a BREAK from all that I am doing.
These are the following things that I am coping with now
-morning teaching (
-giving tuitions-(Everyday)
-looking after the two kids -(already a tough job)
-building my monavie business (any time and anywhere)
-doing online advertisments
My darling has been so busy too and we hardly even can spend time together and chat.
It has been a LONG LONG time since we hard a heart to heart talk and sharing our feelings. We have stopped doing that ever since the kids moved in coz we spend more attention on them as many things were not over.
Dont know is it because we have been with each other for One year six months, seing other everyday, staying under one roof, we tend to have less things to chat now.
Besides business and the kids topic, there is nothing much to talk about. is it true that married couple also face the same problem?
what happen if there is less things to talk? i am a little worried.
sometimes i would have wild imagination, like does he still actually love me, does he really know that I have done for this past one year. is he neglecting my feelings? I sometimes cant help but would wonder.
I know darling have his own set of problems and so that is why I have TRIED my very best to be supportive of him and will continue to do so and that is why till today the he does not have much to worry about the kids as he knows the kids feel secure and safe to be with me.
I know he cares for me and love me but because he is the introvert type and hence he does not really express his love in actions, he keeps to himself. I think it is just girls that want the confirmation and security and assurance.
Darling had gone thru a hard time for past few years and I tend to be more understanding, heling in whatever way I can and giving every support I can to him.
Sometimes i will also break down and I always wished he could lend me a shoulder to cry on but I never told darling how I felt whenever I am feeing down.
Darling, I just want you to know how much i love you and how much you mean to me and I want to spend the rest of my entire life with you and I mean it.
I know we both have come a LONG way and we have made it here. No matter what dont give up in what yo are doing now and JIA YOU.
I never regret loving you and I will still choose to hold on and walk with you thru this difficult path till everything is over at your side...
I hope we can seriously go for a BREAK in November and just put down everything and search back our honeymoon period. The days where it was so sweet when we first started in our relationship and I truly missed the little surprises you used to give me last year..
I LOVE YOU DARLING AND ALWAYS WILL........
-


