<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6798456816342647632?origin\x3dhttp://jaz-vinz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
http//jaz-vinz.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Learning journey
Friday, July 31, 2009

Just a little update of what I am doing.

Went for a interview at one of the Enrichment Centre at Parkway recently. Most probably I will be selected. Not that i am over confident but somehow my six sense tells me so.

Have been exploring different kinds of teaching methods these few years. From childcare(Playgroup and Pre Nursery), I moved on to teach in church Kindergarten (Nursery) then to tuitions (Pri 1 to 3) and 2 hr programme for Playgroup.

Now is time to move on and explore something else to enrich myself and open the options to my learning journey.

I look forward to learn something new in this Enrichment centre. I am not expert in teaching neither am I expert in handling children.

With all the experience I gain, I always believe it will help me a better teacher...

writtern @7/31/2009 07:36:00 PM