<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6798456816342647632?origin\x3dhttp://jaz-vinz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
http//jaz-vinz.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, July 19, 2009






Weee.... I finally had my lappy skin done. we hunted SO SO long then finally found these two design that we wanted. Yes, it's monkey. My bf and I found them cute and by looking at it, it will bring a smile to our faces.

thanks dar dar for this gift...

I also bought a NEW FISHING ROD... wow.. so happy, becoz last time I dont even know how to fish but ever since being together with Vinz for this 1 year 5 mths, I finally master the skill of fishing. We will usually go fishing on Friday nights and Sun noon.
I bought the rod and the rear for only $21. Wow. and it is a good rod.. am so excited. Cant WAIT to go fishing tml after service.

I feel that fishing can help one to release stress. Looking at the big sea, it's like it can "wash" away our disturbing thoughts. I always feel happier after going to fish...




writtern @7/19/2009 12:04:00 AM