<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6798456816342647632?origin\x3dhttp://jaz-vinz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
http//jaz-vinz.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

God is Jehovah Jireh
Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Indeed God is Jehovah Jireh.. HE NEVER fails to provide for me. Whenever I am at my wits end, HE will just stretch out HIS mighty hands to provide for me. I am never lack in anything because God knows when I need it.

This morning after my work, I received a phone call from the tuition centre. I have been selected!!! I really look forward for a new start in my learning journey. PTL!!!

I am going to start my training next week and officially going to start work in September.

Bibles says, dont worry about tomorrow for tomorrow has its own worries. I have learnt to surrender everything to God and do the best I can.

May God find favour in the eyes of my employers.

Thank you Jesus!!!

writtern @8/05/2009 01:08:00 PM