<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6798456816342647632?origin\x3dhttp://jaz-vinz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
http//jaz-vinz.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

hoLIdaY is oN itS waY
Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yes yes.. finally.. I am going for my long weekend break. I am going to genting then up to KL. Tho is not very far but I am juZ so excited to go "RELAX & PLAY" YES!!!!!! relax is the Word. It has been a LONG LONG time since I last went for a break.

I am jUz going to throw everything aside 20th -23rd Aug....

At the same time, it's also a good time for Darling and I to take a "break" from each other.. haha.. time to refresh ourselves in the relationship.

Being with each other for 1 year 6 months (everyday seeing each other), it is best to have some time to Miss each when we are apart for few days. He can also go enjoy with his frenz. He deserve a good treat for himself...

lalalalalahz.....I am so excited..

writtern @8/04/2009 11:49:00 PM