<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6798456816342647632?origin\x3dhttp://jaz-vinz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
http//jaz-vinz.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TREE TOP walk
Saturday, August 1, 2009

Last Tues, I went for a super LONG walk (8km). It was quite relaxing as I was able the nature and God's creations. From trees to plants... It was really a complishment after the whole journey.




The two gentlemen looking at the route of the map macrichite reservior. We had walked a total about 8km for the start till Lorine Road.


Look at the flight of stairs.. actually climbing up is quite tiring..



We have reached the shaky bridge of the TREE TOP walk. This goon trying shake the bridge and freak me out. I had fear of heights!!









These are some good friends we saw....... I find them so cute and naughty..

before the walk, my heart was quite heavy. there were many things running in my mind and I find them very stressful. After all the walking, I find that my mind has somehow loaded off a few stuff. it was really a good experience to go for this TREE TOP walk.





































writtern @8/01/2009 10:02:00 PM