Today had lunch with Ruth at cityhall. Was sharing with her about my plans with Vinz. I can see initially she was pretty worried but am glad that she sees I am matured enough and I don do things rashly. I plan and seek wise counsel from the right people.
Honestly, I am looking forward to have my own house with my hubby, having my own family in future but of course I started a training ground having Jireh and Deb by my side. I see a bigger picture and gone thru so much more than any couple out there. In fact, people says I am over qualified to be a mother coz I simply knows alot. Knowing how to handle family stress is one thing.
There were alot down times and self struggle. Example, kids not behaving and having stubborn behaviour. Grandmother complains to me about them EVERYDAY. Having to teach them daily in the evning when i come home, check their bags, ensuring they complete their homework, learnt their spelling, have daily revision, prepares for coming test or exams.
Then after that, you have mother in law asking you to do this, do that. By night time, when hubby comes home, you wish they will give you a hug or kiss for a hard day with the kids, but yet they just keep quiet and they will shower, eat and sleep. I do feel miserable at times and wonder if hubby do knows how I feel.
I alway smake effort to give my dar a kiss and hug before he goes off to work and comes home from work because I know hugs and kisses are body gesture to show you love someone.
i know many experience mothers shared with me the same thing, when guys get immune to the relationship, they will tend to be very blunt with their words. They hardly say a thing when they come home, not even to the kids. They will eat, shower, read the newspaper, watch TV, paly games and sleep. They feel it is the WOMEN's job to take care of the kids, cook, wash the clothes, prepare the kids exam and make them study. Actully they dont know they can be one who can do that too. Not necessary the woman.
Well, i believe Man should be the one leading the family and not the woman, when the woman starts to lead, the man will have no power over the house already. their status become very small.
Darling, I am slowly stepping back and you lead the family, we are just like your soldiers. you should be the general and bring us to march forward. YOU CANDO IT. A happy family is only when everyone contributes in the family and if the woman collaspe, everything will be handicapped and you will have one hand less. I have a superwoman all these while already.


