<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6798456816342647632?origin\x3dhttp://jaz-vinz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
http//jaz-vinz.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BUZ BUZZ BUZZ.......
Sunday, September 20, 2009

have been somehow emotionally drained recently. I am like trying to be a superwoman but yet I am not one.... I just need to KEEP praying for emtional healing...

Something to blog here. Dun seems to understand why "some people" can still be as childish and behave like primary school kid. Since that person chose to step out of the group, we will not feel the pinch at all.. We all don need a Primary sch kid in the group.

Just buzz off and LEAVE US ALONE....................................................

writtern @9/20/2009 11:56:00 PM