<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6798456816342647632?origin\x3dhttp://jaz-vinz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
http//jaz-vinz.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

update update..
Tuesday, December 1, 2009

LONG LONG LONG time didnt update bloggy already. Sometimes would just sit down and ask myself, why am I so busy.. People have been asking me too. I guess building career is like this. When opportunity comes, you simply just grabbed.

I am given this great opportunity to start my own playgroup class next year and i am just so delighted, what's best now is that my bf also in same education line as me.

We can work togther now. Kind of a little dream coming true. Tho till not being own boss yet but am praying for the opportunity to come and so can persue my studies again in something that i enjoy.

We have reach the final month of 2009. time flies. and in just a blink, 2010 will be arrving, counting down another 30 days more.

I am really bless with many things this year. I thank GOD for all tat HE has given me..

writtern @12/01/2009 09:13:00 AM