<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6798456816342647632?origin\x3dhttp://jaz-vinz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
http//jaz-vinz.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

mindset right
Monday, June 21, 2010

Today, am determined to sit down, pen down thoughts. Pen down my plans for next 5 years, listen to sermons and read to learn and grow.

I know commitment is to come soon. That is where I am now getting ready for the battle. Need to top up my spiritual tank!!!

Pray that I have wisdom to go thru these 4 days.

writtern @6/21/2010 09:09:00 AM