<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6798456816342647632?origin\x3dhttp://jaz-vinz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
http//jaz-vinz.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Dun push my limits too far..
Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life is not getting better these days. Dont seems to understand why grandparents are suppose to be pampering their grandchildren and loves them. They always seems to have the best patience with them this is not what I see in my house.

I can say poor Jireh and Deb scolding being yelled and scolded by grandma. Just because she has "Jie Pi Zhen", she makes the kids suffer. These cannot, that also cannot.

Play cannot, make noise cannot.. Everything also cannot. Hard to live a life like this at home. I seriously dun know what is wrong with her. Always don seems to spare a thought for people. After all they are not my kids. I am just helping by GOd's grace to love the kids but doesnt mean I should carry this responsibility.

Dont try to push everything to me. They are her grandchildren flowing their family blood. Why everything must be me.

Eveything also call me, complain to me. Expect me to do this and do that..

Dun push my limits to far.. If I move out, I will jolly well just let them handle everything.. We are moving out not because to get married but because of grandma. Even if not ready to marry also have to now..

I am just so tired of it.. Tired of such life. Dun forget I am not your daughter in law yet!

writtern @7/20/2010 01:30:00 PM