selfish thoughts, selfish heart!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Yesterday again it happen.. Can someone just tell me if a person going thru menopause really have bad temper on and off? She was again telling my dear VINz to move out as soon as possible.
Why are you just so selfish? Just because you want your son to move out dun even consider my feelings. Asking VINz to move out, which means I have to accomodate to ALL your feelings. To move out with no status.
We are still saving up for marriage and things are still in midst of planning, cant you just be patient?
Also becoz of ONE decision you make, you ended up everyone to suffer with you. Poor Jireh's mummy may even have to lose a shelter over her head because of your stupid decision.
U are just so biased! Where on earth got such mother? feel so sick to even talk abt it. damn!
What am I to you? Just an outsider. NOT even considering your future D-I-L!


