<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6798456816342647632?origin\x3dhttp://jaz-vinz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
http//jaz-vinz.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Nothing new
Friday, November 18, 2011

today its the last day of me in Edu Farm, finally leaving for a new environment. Overall has been a good 2 years there. I am going to miss the school holidays. Especially the June and December holidays.

I have a new god mother, she is Mummy Jess. I thank God for providing me with a lady like her to love me and care for me. Well, that's the feeling of really being loved by a mother I guessed. hmmm...

It is another 2 more weeks before i will start with Cherie Hearts. Anxious and worried. I hope I can cope with the stress there. I think it is not going to be easy. Cross my fingers.

writtern @11/18/2011 03:13:00 PM